Delicious High-Performance Energy
The Spike Shooter® formula boosts your workouts and mood while burning fat in your belly, hips, and thighs. You'll feel the effects. Zero sugar and delicious, invigorating flavor – yet packed with the potent energy and fat-loss effects that'll light up even the most avid fan – the Spike Shooter® ingredients deliver it all.*
Works Fast - Contains Zero Sugar*
Boosts Energy Levels
Shrinks Fat Cells in
Belly, Hips, & Thighs*
& Boosts Mood*
- Works fast*
- Contains zero sugars, zero carbs, zero artificial colors*
- Has awesome flavor*
- Boosts energy, mood, and motivation*
- Burns fat in belly, hips, and thighs*
- Improves memory, concentration, and learning capacity*
- Supports brain and nerve function*
Caffeine increases cyclic AMP and is well-known for its research-backed effects boosting energy and metabolism and potentiating other stimulants and fat-loss ingredients.* Learn More
L-tyrosine is a naturally occurring amino acid used by the brain to make stimulatory neurotransmitters that improve memory, mood, focus, libido, coping ability, and sense of well-being. L-tyrosine supplementation leaves people feeling refreshed after training or manual labor by mitigating some of the short-term stress caused by intensive work.*
NOTE: N-acetyl-L-tyrosine is a more water-soluble form of the amino acid L-tyrosine* Spike Shooter®, Spike® Hardcore Energy, and Spike® Double Shot formulas contain N-acetyl-L-tyrosine. Power Drive® powder contains L-tyrosine. Learn More
Yohimbine is an aphrodisiac, stimulant, and potent fat-burning agent, especially in the belly, hips, and thighs.* It's a potent alpha-2 adrenergic antagonist. Antagonizing (or blocking) these receptors, Yohimbine enhances fat loss in otherwise resistant areas of the belly, hips, and thighs.* Learn More
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Other Ingredients: Carbonated water, citric acid, sodium citrate, natural flavors, sucralose, sodium benzoate (protects flavor).
CONTAINS 300 MG CAFFEINE PER CAN.
- Begin with one-half can to assess tolerance.
- Never exceed one can daily.
I buy energy supplements all the time. Do I really have to limit myself to one can of Spike Shooter per day?
Yes. The Spike Shooter® formula is potent. That's why it's the favorite for hardcore fans who claim they "can't feel" other energy products. Do not exceed one can daily.
- Schoenfeld B et al. Caffeine Supplementation for Powerlifting Competitions: An Evidence-Based Approach," Journal of Human Kinetics. volume 68/2019, 37-48.
- Nehlig A eta al. Caffeine and sports activity: a review. Int J Sports Med. 1994 Jul;15(5):215-23. doi: 10.1055/s-2007-1021049.
- Yokokawa T et al. Caffeine increases myoglobin expression via the cyclic AMP pathway in L6 myotubes. Physiol Rep. 2021 May;9(9):e14869. doi: 10.14814/phy2.14869.
Caffeine for the Sustainment of Mental Task Performance: Formulations for Military Operations.Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Military Nutrition Research. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2001.
- Tabrizi R et al. The effects of caffeine intake on weight loss: a systematic review and dos-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2019;59(16):2688-2696.
- Ruiz-Moreno C et al. Caffeine increases whole-body fat oxidation during 1 h of cycling at Fatmax. Eur J Nutr. 2021 Jun;60(4):2077-2085.
- Costill DL et al. Effects of caffeine ingestion on metabolism and exercise performance. Med Sci Sports. Fall 1978;10(3):155-8.
- Owasoyo JO et al. Tyrosine and its potential use as a countermeasure to performance decrement in military sustained operations. Aviat Space Environ Med. 1992 May;63(5):364-9.
- Roelands B et al. The effects of acute dopamine reuptake inhibition on performance. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2008 May;40(5):879-85. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0b013e3181659c4d.
- Shurtleff D et al. Tyrosine reverses cold-induced working memory deficit in humans. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 1994 Apr;47(4):935-41. doi: 10.1016/0091-3057(94)90299-2.
- Struder HK et al. Influence of paroxetine, branched-chain amino acids and tyrosine on neuroendocrine system responses and fatigue in humans. Horm Metab Res. 1998 Apr;30(4):188-94. doi: 10.1055/s-2007-978864.
- Sutton EE et al. Ingestion of tyrosine: Effects on endurance, muscle strength, and anaerobic performance. Int. J. Sport Nutr. Exerc. Metab. 15:173– 185. doi: 10.1123/ijsnem.15.2.173.
- Tumilty L et al. Oral tyrosine supplementation improves exercise capacity in the heat. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2011 Dec;111(12):2941-50. doi: 10.1007/s00421-011-1921-4.
- Attipoe S et al. Tyrosine for Mitigating Stress and Enhancing Performance in Healthy Adult Humans, a Rapid Evidence Assessment of the Literature. Mil Med. 2015 Jul;180(7):754-65. doi: 10.7205/MILMED-D-14-00594.
- Jongkees BJ et al. Effect of tyrosine supplementation on clinical and healthy populations under stress or cognitive demands--A review. J Psychiatr Res. 2015 Nov;70:50-7. doi: 10.1016/j.jpsychires.2015.08.014.
- Rasmussen DD et al.Effects of tyrosine and tryptophan ingestion on plasma catecholamine and 3,4-dihydroxyphenylacetic acid concentrations. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1983 Oct;57(4):760-3. doi: 10.1210/jcem-57-4-760.
- Galitzky J et al. Alpha 2-antagonist compounds and lipid mobilization: evidence for a lipid mobilizing effect of oral yohimbine in healthy male volunteers. Eur J Clin Invest. 1988 Dec;18(6):587-94.
- Lafontan m et al. Alpha-2 adrenoceptors in lipolysis: alpha 2 antagonists and lipid-mobilizing strategies. Am J Clin Nutr. 1992 Jan;55(1 Suppl):219S-227S. doi: 10.1093/ajcn/55.1.219s.
- Kucio C et al. Does yohimbine act as a slimming drug? Isr J Med Sci. 1991 Oct;27(10):550-6.
- Ostojic SM Yohimbine: The effects on body composition and exercise performance in soccer players. Res Sports Med. 2006, Oct-Dec;14(4):289-99.
Love it but miss the old shooters
Fantastic drinks and have loved them since they came out. Definitely has changed over the years and I miss the old 8oz shooters that also had a kinda different flavor and color.
Spike is a necessity for my mornings as a non coffee drinker
Excellent product as well as customer service..
love them just wish there were more flavor choices
The most effective energy drink I've had.
Far better than anticipated.
Where did the double shots go
We love Spike but you keep taking away the ones we love
Sure fire method
As a veteran of the overnight shifts, Shooters are the answer. 2100 - 0530 made nuts and cake.
More than excellent it was extraordinary out of this world Spike energy drink is the solution the job that needs to be done
Better than coffee to start my day would definitely buy again and again
All night means ALL NIGHT
Excellent start to any & all overnight shifts! Lemonade shooter would be a great addition to the lineup.
Kick it into gear!
Working overnights is a breeze after dinner & a shooter.
Drinkin my spike shooter is like Zoooom, off to the races, get out of the way, here I come!!! GET SPIKED!!!
Been ordering for years
Love spike products but miss the orange flavor
All the energy without the crash
Glad i have reconnected with the product
But I miss the small cans that seem to have been stronger
It's the same formula in a larger volume.
Best Energy Drink
I tried lots of different energy drinks over the years but Spike shooter is my absolute favorite. Great tasting with just the right amount of caffeine and I never crash. I drink one every morning in the place of coffee to start my day. Highly recommend!
The only go-to
Time tested, tried & true!
Spike shooter has always been sold out, not this time, so I ordered 3 cases of it. Did I get a surprise, this little shooter has more of a punch then anything I have had, even the original spike didn't compare. This SPIKE shooter is a KICK *** product. GET SPIKED!!!! WOOO
Best trucker energy ever....
I love spike for 1 it's made in my home town. 2 it's such better than any other drink.
Consuming these daily for 10 years!
The best energy drink on the market. Best bang for your buck. The other brands make you buy/drink 3 cans to get close the amount of caffeine you get in 1 spike!