Delicious High-Performance Energy
The Spike Shooter® formula boosts your workouts and mood while burning fat in your belly, hips, and thighs. You'll feel the effects. Zero sugar and delicious, invigorating flavor – yet packed with the potent energy and fat-loss effects that'll light up even the most avid fan – the Spike Shooter® ingredients deliver it all.*
Works Fast - Contains Zero Sugar*
Boosts Energy Levels
Shrinks Fat Cells in
Belly, Hips, & Thighs*
& Boosts Mood*
- Works fast*
- Contains zero sugars, zero carbs, zero artificial colors*
- Has awesome flavor*
- Boosts energy, mood, and motivation*
- Burns fat in belly, hips, and thighs*
- Improves memory, concentration, and learning capacity*
- Supports brain and nerve function*
Caffeine increases cyclic AMP and is well-known for its research-backed effects boosting energy and metabolism and potentiating other stimulants and fat-loss ingredients.* Learn More
L-tyrosine is a naturally occurring amino acid used by the brain to make stimulatory neurotransmitters that improve memory, mood, focus, libido, coping ability, and sense of well-being. L-tyrosine supplementation leaves people feeling refreshed after training or manual labor by mitigating some of the short-term stress caused by intensive work.*
NOTE: N-acetyl-L-tyrosine is a more water-soluble form of the amino acid L-tyrosine* Spike Shooter®, Spike® Hardcore Energy, and Spike® Double Shot formulas contain N-acetyl-L-tyrosine. Power Drive® powder contains L-tyrosine. Learn More
Yohimbine is an aphrodisiac, stimulant, and potent fat-burning agent, especially in the belly, hips, and thighs.* It's a potent alpha-2 adrenergic antagonist. Antagonizing (or blocking) these receptors, Yohimbine enhances fat loss in otherwise resistant areas of the belly, hips, and thighs.* Learn More
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Other Ingredients: Carbonated water, citric acid, sodium citrate, natural flavors, sucralose, sodium benzoate (protects flavor).
CONTAINS 300 MG CAFFEINE PER CAN.
- Begin with one-half can to assess tolerance.
- Never exceed one can daily.
I buy energy supplements all the time. Do I really have to limit myself to one can of Spike Shooter per day?
Yes. The Spike Shooter® formula is potent. That's why it's the favorite for hardcore fans who claim they "can't feel" other energy products. Do not exceed one can daily.
- Schoenfeld B et al. Caffeine Supplementation for Powerlifting Competitions: An Evidence-Based Approach," Journal of Human Kinetics. volume 68/2019, 37-48.
- Nehlig A eta al. Caffeine and sports activity: a review. Int J Sports Med. 1994 Jul;15(5):215-23. doi: 10.1055/s-2007-1021049.
- Yokokawa T et al. Caffeine increases myoglobin expression via the cyclic AMP pathway in L6 myotubes. Physiol Rep. 2021 May;9(9):e14869. doi: 10.14814/phy2.14869.
Caffeine for the Sustainment of Mental Task Performance: Formulations for Military Operations.Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Military Nutrition Research. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2001.
- Tabrizi R et al. The effects of caffeine intake on weight loss: a systematic review and dos-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2019;59(16):2688-2696.
- Ruiz-Moreno C et al. Caffeine increases whole-body fat oxidation during 1 h of cycling at Fatmax. Eur J Nutr. 2021 Jun;60(4):2077-2085.
- Costill DL et al. Effects of caffeine ingestion on metabolism and exercise performance. Med Sci Sports. Fall 1978;10(3):155-8.
- Owasoyo JO et al. Tyrosine and its potential use as a countermeasure to performance decrement in military sustained operations. Aviat Space Environ Med. 1992 May;63(5):364-9.
- Roelands B et al. The effects of acute dopamine reuptake inhibition on performance. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2008 May;40(5):879-85. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0b013e3181659c4d.
- Shurtleff D et al. Tyrosine reverses cold-induced working memory deficit in humans. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 1994 Apr;47(4):935-41. doi: 10.1016/0091-3057(94)90299-2.
- Struder HK et al. Influence of paroxetine, branched-chain amino acids and tyrosine on neuroendocrine system responses and fatigue in humans. Horm Metab Res. 1998 Apr;30(4):188-94. doi: 10.1055/s-2007-978864.
- Sutton EE et al. Ingestion of tyrosine: Effects on endurance, muscle strength, and anaerobic performance. Int. J. Sport Nutr. Exerc. Metab. 15:173– 185. doi: 10.1123/ijsnem.15.2.173.
- Tumilty L et al. Oral tyrosine supplementation improves exercise capacity in the heat. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2011 Dec;111(12):2941-50. doi: 10.1007/s00421-011-1921-4.
- Attipoe S et al. Tyrosine for Mitigating Stress and Enhancing Performance in Healthy Adult Humans, a Rapid Evidence Assessment of the Literature. Mil Med. 2015 Jul;180(7):754-65. doi: 10.7205/MILMED-D-14-00594.
- Jongkees BJ et al. Effect of tyrosine supplementation on clinical and healthy populations under stress or cognitive demands--A review. J Psychiatr Res. 2015 Nov;70:50-7. doi: 10.1016/j.jpsychires.2015.08.014.
- Rasmussen DD et al.Effects of tyrosine and tryptophan ingestion on plasma catecholamine and 3,4-dihydroxyphenylacetic acid concentrations. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1983 Oct;57(4):760-3. doi: 10.1210/jcem-57-4-760.
- Galitzky J et al. Alpha 2-antagonist compounds and lipid mobilization: evidence for a lipid mobilizing effect of oral yohimbine in healthy male volunteers. Eur J Clin Invest. 1988 Dec;18(6):587-94.
- Lafontan m et al. Alpha-2 adrenoceptors in lipolysis: alpha 2 antagonists and lipid-mobilizing strategies. Am J Clin Nutr. 1992 Jan;55(1 Suppl):219S-227S. doi: 10.1093/ajcn/55.1.219s.
- Kucio C et al. Does yohimbine act as a slimming drug? Isr J Med Sci. 1991 Oct;27(10):550-6.
- Ostojic SM Yohimbine: The effects on body composition and exercise performance in soccer players. Res Sports Med. 2006, Oct-Dec;14(4):289-99.
Kick it into gear!
Working overnights is a breeze after dinner & a shooter.
Drinkin my spike shooter is like Zoooom, off to the races, get out of the way, here I come!!! GET SPIKED!!!
Been ordering for years
Love spike products but miss the orange flavor
All the energy without the crash
Glad i have reconnected with the product
But I miss the small cans that seem to have been stronger
It's the same formula in a larger volume.
Best Energy Drink
I tried lots of different energy drinks over the years but Spike shooter is my absolute favorite. Great tasting with just the right amount of caffeine and I never crash. I drink one every morning in the place of coffee to start my day. Highly recommend!
The only go-to
Time tested, tried & true!
Spike shooter has always been sold out, not this time, so I ordered 3 cases of it. Did I get a surprise, this little shooter has more of a punch then anything I have had, even the original spike didn't compare. This SPIKE shooter is a KICK *** product. GET SPIKED!!!! WOOO
Best trucker energy ever....
I love spike for 1 it's made in my home town. 2 it's such better than any other drink.
Consuming these daily for 10 years!
The best energy drink on the market. Best bang for your buck. The other brands make you buy/drink 3 cans to get close the amount of caffeine you get in 1 spike!
I have been a fan of spike since it first came out. I used to pack them in my suitcase (1 for each day) when going on a business trip so I wouldn't miss out. It became too hard to find and eventually I stopped purchasing. When I found it online again, I was stoked. The flavor tastes different now though, I don't remember that sucralose aftertaste from before. It's still good, just not quite as great as I remember.
WORLD'S BEST DRINK!
this drink is a energy ****** perfecto
It's good but not the same
I miss the 8.4 oz cans. The formula seems to have changed. The taste is much sweeter and doesn't seem to have the same effect. However, it still gives the energy and without the "crash" associated with other energy drinks.
It's the same active formula in 3.6 more ounces.
I have enjoyed Spike for years and I believe it is the best energy drink on the market today.
Best energy drink on the market.
I have been purchasing Spike Shooter for years and it has never disappointed. Unlike coffee in the AM it does not drop your energy off a cliff when wearing off. Good for before a workout and giving those never ending work days an added push to the finish. For me, a quarter of a can is all that is needed at one time.
Best energy drink on the market!
I’m always trying all of the major brand energy drinks, but none seem to compete with the strength of Spike. I admit there are better tasting flavors out there from the other competitors, but I’m not buying it for flavor. Spike is an awesome jump start to any day or a great pre-workout!
I have been using spike energy drinks for almost 10 years . I also promote them to others . It’s the only energy drink that works for me. The only problem is finding them locally in a store . After they changed the look of the cans I can no longer find them at the few 7-11 stores near my home .
I have been drinking Spike for years. This is a good,clean drink. Awesome customer service that even has real people in the USA answer the phone if one has questions.. Blessings to the staff in CS…
Set the pace
Work towards a goal. Skimp on nothing. Accelerate & never look back.
Best Energy Drink on the Market
Sad to see these not in Vitamin Shoppe, but happily ordered them from the company. Great boost, long lasting, no crash.